Historic Black and White Pictures Restored in Color
- Women Delivering Ice, 1918
- Times Square, 1947
- Portrait Used to Design the Penny. President Lincoln Meets General McClellan – Antietam, Maryland ca September 1862
- Marilyn Monroe, 1957
- Newspaper boy Ned Parfett sells copies of the evening paper bearing news of Titanic’s sinking the night before. (April 16, 1912)
- Easter Eggs for Hitler, c 1944-1945
- Sergeant George Camblair practicing with a gas mask in a smokescreen – Fort Belvoir, Virginia, 1942
- Helen Keller meeting Charlie Chaplin in 1919
- Painting WWII Propaganda Posters, Port Washington, New York – 8 July 1942
- Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge ca 1935
This is awesome.
Not something I’d typically reblog but I like.
The family of an 8-year-old Native American girl who was tazed by police in October is suing while the Pierre Police Department say it was justified.
The Chief of Police justifies the use of a tazer on an 8 year old girl by saying they could have used their guns or batons, essentially. What restraint.
people literally cannot get out antonio french is telling him to knock on doors if he has to
police/military have placed a physical road blockade, a media blackout, and a nofly zone, over the neighborhood where mike brown was murdered were the only eye witnesses live, at the heart of the protests, under the guise of stopping a “gun battle btwn cops and gangs”. there is nothing come out of canfield right now that i can find, which is absolutely terrifying.